Telnet client program for Windows CE, Windows Mobile and Windows Smartphones
BrothersoftEditor: Pocket TELNET is a telnet client program for Windows Mobile devices, including handheld PCs (Windows CE HPCs), Pocket PCs, and Windows Smartphones. It is Similar in functionality to the telnet client program
found in Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000, with one important difference: it provides better support for advanced character attributes, including color text.
Two download versions are available. The first download Link provided is for
users of HPCs, like the HP Jornada 720. The second link is for users of
Windows Smartphones and Pocket PCs.
Pocket Telnet has the following features:
- VT100 emulation.
- ANSI color attribute support.
- Adjustable screen buffer size (up to 99 lines).
- Adjustable font, text size, and Default color for improved Readability.
- File logging capability.
- Windows clipboard (Copy and paste) support.
- Full screen mode.
- Optimized screen updates for fast, responsive operation.
Further information and additional versions are available at //www.vttoth.com/LPK/pockettelnet.html and (for Pocket PC and Smartphone users) at //www.vttoth.com/LPK/pockettelnetppc.html.