A free package of recipes for the Halloween's day
Requirements: For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
EditByBSEditor: This is a free Lexicon for BDicty with various recipes for the Halloween's day, traditional meals, many ideas and tips how to cook a PumpKIN, cool and fun recipes for your party. Also there is many easier recipes, especially selected for preparation by kids.
The Halloween Recipes Glossary for Palm OS from Beiks is an excellent addition to the ever growing collection of FREE dictionaries for the specialized BDicty Dictionary Reader for your Palm OS based device.
Special thanks to Ms. Albena Kirilova.
BDicty (pronounced "BEE-dikti") is possibly the most popular dictionary reader for the Palm?operating system, recently gaining popularity in the Pocket PC and Linux worlds as well.
BDicty Dictionary Reader Features
- Powered by BDicty Dictionary Reader (Light version), used by over 500,000 users worldwide
- Instant lookup from within any other application (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
- Expandable with custom articles (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
- Expandable with other legal, language, medical and entertainment dictionary lexicons
- High data compression, leaving more memory for other applications
- Dictionary browsing with dynamic word positioning
- Cross-lookup feature (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
- Two view modes with adjustable display panes
- True support for MMC, SD, MS external media cards through VFS
- Adjustable font sizes
- Horizontal / Vertical views
- Smart view
- Most recently words list
- Word of the day
- Available on other mobile platforms (PocketPC, Sharp Zaurus)
- Rich, up-to-date documentation
If you have a text file and would like to have it converted in a BDicty Lexicon, contact email@example.com and we will convert it for free.