Bible Dictionary for Windows Smartphone
Requirements: Windows Mobile Smartphone
Edit By BS Editor: The free American Tract Society Bible Dictionary for Windows Mobile?smartphones is a dictionary of the Holy Bible for general use in the study of the Scriptures.
Based on the mobile industry standard BEIKS Dictionary Reader, this product is specially optimized for one-hand operation, Minimal memory requirements and optimal access speed. It can be installed on either main memory or on an extension media card and once installed does NOT require or utilize network connection.
The American Tract Society Bible Dictionary Lexicon contains 2,288 unique Bible word and phrase definitions.
- Based on the mobile industry standard BEIKS dictionary program BDicty Dictionary covering all major mobile platforms (Palm OS? Windows Mobile?/ Pocket PC? Linux / Sharp Zaurus?
- American Tract Society Bible Dictionary with 2,288 unique Bible words and phrases
- Expandable with other BEIKS dictionaries and phrasebooks for Windows Smartphone?li> Optimized for Widows smartphones one-hand operation
- Quick Input for Windows Smartphone via virtual keyboard panel
- Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning
- Installable in the main handset memory or on a media card
- Excellent data compression
- Free software updates*
- Download availability online
- Built-in help documentation
*BEIKS guarantees free updates for problem fixes and minor application enhancements; BEIKS explicitly reserves the right for releasing commercial updates upon introducing significant application changes and no more than once per calendar year.