You will need that if you are going to Arabic speaking country and do not know a
Requirements: For Windows Mobile 2003 or higher
BSEditor: The Talking English-Arabic Dictionary Phrase Book for Pocket PC is an essential tool for anyone going to Arabic speaking country and not knowing a word in Arabic. It could also be an excellent introduction to the spoken language for beginner language students.
The phrase book includes the essential communication phrases one would need to find their way in Arabic speaking country. Each phrase provide text translation along with actual Playback of its pronunciation from a native Arabic speaking human.
The program is easier to use than a regular dictionary, but could not substitute it. Depending on the level of your language knowledge we also recommend considering an Arabic dictionary, for example the BEIKS English-Arabic-English Dictionary for Pocket PC.
Don't miss the chance to start learning a new language, be able to find your way, Ask for help or even score a date!
Dictionary Phrase Book Features
- 256 essential phrases organized in 14 categories
- Sound pronunciation of each phrase
- The sound clips are performed by live actors, not synthesized
- Powered by BEIKS Dictionary Reader for Pocket PC
- Expandable with unidirectional and bidirectional language dictionaries for BDicty
- Easy self-installing EXE format for Windows?users
- Rich documentation,catia cnc