Bi-Directional English-German dictionary for Windows Mobile?Pocket PC
Requirements: Windows Mobile pocket PC
Brothersoft Editor: The Bi-Directional English-German Dictionary for Windows Mobile?Pocket PCs was designed to cover the needs of the English or German speaker challenged with colloquial German or English in the field. Whether professional on the job or a language student on the go you should find this dictionary a handy and useful addition to your communication arsenal.
Based on the mobile industry standard BEIKS Dictionary Reader, this product is specially optimized for one-hand operation, Minimal memory requirements and optimal access speed. It can be installed on either main memory or on an extension media card and once installed does NOT require or utilize network connection.
The Compact and handy dictionary features about 35,000 unique colloquial terms in each direction.
- Based on the mobile industry standard BEIKS dictionary program BDicty Dictionary covering all major mobile platforms (Palm OS? Windows Mobile?/ Pocket PC? Linux / Sharp Zaurus?
- English to German dictionary Lexicon with 32,810 unique colloquial terms
- German to English Dictionary lexicon with over 35,910 unique colloquial terms
- Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning
- Cross-reference lookup
- Expandable with large selection of language, scientific and entertainment dictionaries
- Add/Edit article; users can add their own words to the active dictionary lexicon, or add notes to the stock articles/definitions
- Support for phrase books and talking phrase books
- Installable in the main handset memory or on a media card
- Resident lookups from within any other application
- Free software updates
- Horizontal / Vertical view modes
- Excellent data compression, leaving more spaces for other applications
- Download availability online
- Built-in help documentation